The Coordinator of Business Development helps build the company’s market position by assisting the Business Development team with the quoting and proposal process for new projects and potential clients. Primary responsibilities include building budgets and presentations for client projects, reaching out to vendors for quotes, brainstorming event and project concepts and coordinating graphic design with the creative team for new business project concepts. Secondary responsibilities include creating deliverables sheets for potential jobs, updating online projects database with details and renderings of proposed jobs, and assisting in the updating of sales materials and capabilities database. The Coordinator of Business Development reports directly to and supports the Senior Manager of Business Development.
Creation of proposals
- Works with BD team to determine proposal theme and layout design in conjunction with client needs
- Oversees creative renderings of space plans and designs for proposed projects
- Writing content for presentations
- Unassisted production of simple quick-turn proposals as needed
Creation of project budgets and quotes
Thorough handoff of budget and project details to event manager upon client signoff
Creation of deliverables sheets for potential projects
Updating online projects database with details and renderings of proposed jobs
Other duties as assigned
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. 3 years of event management or business development experience
- General knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Skilled in Microsoft Office including Powerpoint, Excel and Word
- Time management skills. Able to estimate project completion timelines
- Skilled in customer and personal service – understanding client needs and ability to go above and beyond to meet them above expected amount
- Active communication skills – giving full attention to what others are saying, be they clients or internal employees, and being able to coordinate communication between clients and internal contacts
- Have a client service orientation – actively looking for ways to help others, both internally and in regards to clients
- Social perceptiveness skills– being aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do without being told explicitly
- Skilled in estimation of a budget based on client specifications and event production needs
- Complex problem solving skills– identifying complex problems and evaluate options and implement solutions in a time sensitive manner
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining interpersonal relationships – developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others and maintaining them over time
- Project management skills– continuously managing multiple large projects at any given time
- Ability to be flexible and operate in a highly fluid and quickly changing environment
- Ability to learn new skills and knowledge base as business and clients necessitates
- Ability to advise clients on the event planning suggestions based on proposed budget
- Ability to make sound event planning decisions based on client budgets
- Ability to interact with others – both inside and outside the organization at all professional levels in a highly professional manner that publicly shows the company in a positive image
- Ability to work in a relatively unstructured environment with only general direction from both clients as well as supervisors.
- Ability to work with a group or team to complete projects.
To submit a resume, please visit http://www.gojhe.com/jobs.
Three days, two inter-agency teams and more than 34.5 hours of programming in Sin City.Read More
How did CSM Production score a win with its custom-designed experience for the company’s employees and invited guests?Read More