CSM Production, an event production company specializing in live shows, experiential operations, special events and corporate production, is seeking a graphic designer.
Primary responsibilities include the creation, design, layout, and formatting of creative projects (for example, brochures, presentations, signage and branding). A person in this position typically meets with project managers to determine client specifications, and creates content to meet those meet those specifications.
- Generating 2D graphic components for client projects.
- Setting up files for print production.
- Formatting, checking and uploading files for print production – typically large format printing
- Works closely with project managers to determine client specifications and create content to meet those specifications.
- Other duties as assigned
- 1 year of experience in production or design.
- Knowledge of design principles.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Acrobat).
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work individually on large projects as well as with a team as needed.
- Ability to give creative content advice and feedback to other creative coordinators and project managers
- Ability to take direction from project managers to create content based upon client specifications.
- Ability to update job knowledge as new technology and trends in the design world happen
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
To submit a resume, please visit http://www.gojhe.com/jobs.
For the 12th year in a row, CSM Production was named to Special Events magazine’s annual 50 Top Event Companies list.Read More