IT Helpdesk Technician
Charlotte, North Carolina Area
This position will be responsible for making a first effort towards all incoming IT issues for CSM North America and provide local support to the staff in our Harrisburg office.
- A formal education in Information Systems (or equivalent) and at least three years of experience are highly desired.
- Excellent interpersonal "soft skills" are highly desired. Appying expertise in an outgoing, positive, patient way to end users are what we strive for.
Prior hand-on experience with the following are highly desired.
- Dell KACE (or other scripted imaging tools)
- Meraki Systems Manager (MDM)
- Meraki Firewalls/Wireless/Switching
- Windows Active Directory
- QNAP devices
- Office 365 (E1-E3)
- FreshService (or other modern helpdesk ticketing systems)
- Slack/Slack integrations
- iOS / Android devices
- Mostly PC and some Mac experience
Below is a breakout of what we expect would be a typical time spend in an average week.
75% of role:
- Taking initial telephone or email inquiries for 100 local and 300 remote employees
- Troubleshooting and managing relatively simple hardware, software, network or mobile device problems
- Recognizing and escalating more difficult or time-consuming problems to Tier 2 support
- Providing hands-on support for local tier 2+ issues
- Train newhires and end users on office applications as needed
- Work with third-party IT service providers to schedule and manage hardware repair.
25% of role:
- Work with other North American IT staff to analyze and make recommendations for hardware and software standardization, as well as IT processes and procedure
- Light server and networking troubleshooting and maintenance
- Local support for IT projects and change management affecting Harrisburg staff.
To apply, visit www.gojhe.com/jobs.
For the 12th year in a row, CSM Production was named to Special Events magazine’s annual 50 Top Event Companies list.Read More