JHE is thrilled to announce it has secured an agreement with IndyCar Series to manage 13 of its opening ceremony productions in 2014.
JHE is no stranger to IndyCar, having executed opening ceremonies for nine years before the series took production in-house in 2011. Beginning March 30, 2014, JHE will return to the series to handle operations for pre-race entertainment, which includes orchestrating the national anthem, coordinating flyovers, managing musical talent and overall run of show, at the following 13 races:
- Firestone Grand Prix in St. Petersburg, Fla. (March 30);
- Toyota Grand Prix in Long Beach, Calif. (April 27);
- Honda Indy Grand Prix at Barber Motorsports Park in Birmingham, Ala. (April 27);
- Chevrolet Belle Isle Grand Prix at Belle Isle Park in Detroit, Mich. (May 31 and June 1);
- Firestone 600 at Texas Motor Speedway in Fort Worth, Texas (June 7);
- The Shell and Pennzoil Grand Prix in Houston, Texas (June 28 and 29);
- Pocono IndyCar 500 at Pocono Raceway in Long Pond, Pa. (July 6);
- Iowa Corn Indy 300 at Iowa Speedway in Newton, Iowa (July 12);
- Honda Indy Toronto in Canada (July 19);
- Honda Indy 200 at Mid-Ohio in Lexington, Ohio (Aug. 3);
- ABC Supply Wisconsin 250 in West Allis, Wis. (Aug. 17);
- GoPro Grand Prix at Sonoma Raceway in Sonoma, Calif. (Aug. 24); and
- MAVTV 500 at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, Calif. (Aug. 30).
The 26-year-old company has been designing, producing and managing opening ceremonies for national sporting events across the country since its inception. Currently, the team also is responsible for producing 36 of 38 NASCAR opening ceremonies each season.