JHE operations coordinator Andrew Wiede helps execute opening ceremonies for both NASCAR and IndyCar. His responsibilities include maintaining the warehouse, stages and signage for opening ceremonies. He is constantly on the road but his favorite city to travel to is Fort Worth, Texas. Wiede shared his top picks and memories from the city also known as “Cowtown” …
- My favorite eatery in Fort Worth is … Babe’s Chicken Dinner House.
- The best hidden gem in Fort Worth is … PR’s Saloon.
- My best memory there is … hard to choose between Halloween 2014 at PR’s Saloon and the infamous post-race fight between Jeff Gordan and Brad Keselowski.
- My typical purpose in the city is … managing pre-race ceremonies at Texas Motor Speedway.
- My favorite travel Twitter handle to follow is … @SocNCharlotte. It has all the latest news on local music and events.