In October 2015, Pam Williams joined the CSM Production family as an executive assistant, but it didn’t take long to begin utilizing the multitude of skills she had. Now, the mom of Lindsay and wife to Ryan Williams (aka RDub) is the production and travel administrator.
The liberal arts graduate garnered diverse experience prior to CSM as a freelancer in the film industry. For 10 years, Pam was an assistant production supervisor handling multiple responsibilities like creating pre-production books and call sheets, booking equipment rentals, managing purchase orders and accounts payable.
A family girl at heart, Pam is the youngest of three girls. She and Ryan met eight years ago and have been happily married since 2013. Their family expanded March 4, 2016, when they welcomed Lindsay into the world. Without question Pam believes “Becoming a mother has made me a better person.”
Q&A with Pam
- What is the accomplishment at CSM Production you are most proud of? I am proud that I have been here just over a year and my manager and peers are confident in my ability to take on more responsibilities and to evolve my position to support my strengths and experience.
- What made you want to become a part of the CSM family? I already knew a lot about CSM Production since RDub had been here as long as we’ve known each other. I also needed stability in my schedule and income when the opportunity presented itself. Everything worked out nicely when the position became available, and now I get to have lunch with my husband most days!
- What is the insider secret to your job? Excel spreadsheets. I use them for everything to help me stay organized.
- What’s your secret to success? Being a forward thinker.
- What is the best part of working at CSM Production? The creative, relaxed environment. I also enjoy working where I can wear jeans and sneakers and not feel out of place.
Things People May Not Know About Pam
- My ultimate stress reliever is … A warm bath, a massage and laughing with Ryan and Lindsay.
- On my iPod playlist right now is … My iPod is always on Shuffle which includes Otis Redding, Tool, John Mayer, Civil Wars and Pearl Jam.
- My favorite movie is … Ghost. For me it has all the elements of a good movie - love, suspense, sci-fi, humor, good acting and a message. (The love inside, you take it with you when you go.)
- My favorite quote is … The Serenity Prayer. God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
- Anything else interesting people should know about you? My (maiden) name is in the credits of one movie! A proud moment for me that I finally made it to the “silver screen,” a childhood dream - Leatherheads (2008).