In grand fashion, Reebok is bringing the Reebok Classic Leather shoe back.
With the goal of reaching a younger generation, an experiential tour in collaboration with LeadDog will make 80 stops nationwide averaging four malls a day over the course of 59 days.
The shoe first made its debut in the 80s and was a success on the urban/hip-hop scene. To re-unite a passion for this classic shoe, two tours kicked off simultaneously July 13 reaching malls in California to New York and everywhere in between. The outreach effort will conclude Sept 10.
So, what new features did CSM Production integrate in the tour display? Several cool elements utilized the organization’s in-house fabrication team as well as the planning skills of our seasoned experiential team.
- A custom DJ booth was built for simplicity and style so that every customer could try his/her hand at being a DJ. With a pre-loaded Reebok playlist featuring artists such as Dr. Dre, Chance the Rapper, Drake and many more, Reebok customers can mix, fade, scratch and implement sounds into the music to give it their own style. The DJ booth is equipped with built-in JBL sound bar, LED lights that vibe with the music and a Pioneer mixing table. The booth has a custom backdrop equipped with a TV that displays a visualizer syncing to the music.
- Twelve custom ottomans were built from scratch that have tread on the bottom to mimic the Classic Leather shoe on display.
- Two 8 feet long by 3.5 feet tall Reebok Letter cabinets were designed to house the Reebok premiums and activation needs. The cabinets have custom 3D letters on top to mimic the Reebok Classic logo.
- A staple in many of CSM’s Reebok activations, the Reebok Classic Shoe cabinets are 6 feet tall and 4 feet wide with custom Reebok vinyl graphics. They house the Reebok Classic Leather shoes for customers to try on. It is one of the most essential elements of the experience as it organizes and keeps track of the shoes that are on display.
- CSM also produced the artwork used on the speaker wall photo backdrop. The creative team did an amazing job bringing a 3D rendering (which is hard to do) to life on a banner.
- But wait, we also provided custom Starcrest floor mats. These are no slip floor mats for the photo booth and as a centerpiece in the activation.
Follow on social media using hashtag #classicleather.